Friday, September 02, 2005

Because of you I never strayed too far from the sidewalk

Last night, Steph and I were watching 24. I think we did 5 episodes. Then Kevin came and we sat in the dark listening to Kelly Clarkson. And I don't know why but I found myself tearing when I heard her song 'Because of you'...

Yesterday was a nice day.

I had Media in the morning and Ron liked the name Blitz for our drink. He also thought the drawing I did for the magazine ad was brilliant. Haha. I don't think it's that great... but it is nice. Here it is-
Tidus with the Blitzball ball. Haha. It's supposed to be a double pun for the product. Nice? It's very tidious. But yeah... now I still have to complete the story board for the TV ad. Oh boy. Art people are always exploited for projects! Well, not really this time... because I volunteered. But then again, who's gonna draw if I don't?

The original slogan for the drink was 'do you Blitz?'. Ron didn't really like it and he wanted 'Bring it on'. But I thought it was so cheerleader-ish. I guess since he's grading our work, we'd probaby use it for our backup slogan if we can't think of any good ones. Any suggestions?

Argh! I have to complete so much work when I get back to Singapore! I have to do the Storyboard and all the touching up and all that crap, then I'll have to do Quickbooks for our Accounting project. And I also have to research on Rupert Murdoch for my oral presentation! Yikes! Oh well.

I'll have to go to the city later to get Michelle's birthday present and go to Lygon to make a booking for my lisence test. Then I'll have to clean my room and start on my literature. One exam! Sigh! Anyways, I hafta go now. BYYYE.


oh and if you're reading this now Milene.... GET WELL SOON!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Quixotic said...

Methinks the drawing is exceedingly sexy. I just wish I knew what its supposed to be. hahah! Have fun and don't stop scrabbling!

-Laura

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jim McDermott said...

Love the picture -- just found this post because I listened to Because of You and almost cried too lol

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home