Monday, August 29, 2005

Tuesday

I have come to a conclusion that I hate coming up with titles for my entries. It's lame. I mean, we can't always be thinking of titles for the days of our lives.... sometimes our days don't have anythingt particulary more significant than anything else. It wouldn't be fair to one event if we name the day's entry after another event if they are of equal importance! Yeah sure, whatever.

It was really windy today... like... the kind of wind that can topple you over. Luckily for me, I'm heavy. Which is reminds me. I dreamt that I was 100 Kg. can you believe it? I was so freaked out in the morning.

Anyways... woke up later than usual. At 8.00 am. well, that was the official time I got out of bed. It seems to me that I've been waking up later and later. I don't know why.

Okay, so first ups was HOI tute, which means drama watching time. Vee was performing today. I think her group's drama was really intriguing. A bit like 'the Others'...you know, the Nicole Kidman movie. Yeah. Then I went to the Leeper Library with KJ, Gavin and Carol. And we had our usually bantering in the tute room about all kinds of nonsense. It's funny how KJ thought I wasn't Christian because he was like 'You don't wear a cross'. And I'm like... 'well, a lot of Christians don't wear crosses.' and he was all 'and you're like the only Christian I know who hasn't tried to convert me'. Oh. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I don't know... I just don't like to impose my religion on other people because I wouldn't want someone doing the same to me... not that anyone's done that to me.

Anyhow, I had HOI lecture after that. HOI back to back! It makes Tuesday one of my fave days because I have so much HOI. It was kinda surprising because Jonathan was taking lecture today... and he looked so disappointed that so little people came for lecture. I felt quite bad... even though I was there. He actually counted and there were like 20 people. I guess it's because everyone thought Tamar was taking lecture today. I don't know why people don't wanna go for Tamar's lecture. I find it really interesting... all that stuff about aristocracy and stuff. It helps us understand why things are the way they are now.

Oh wells... time for me to sign off. BUBBYE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chickenscrawl said...

haha titles just come when they do. i usually title my posts right at the end. but if all else fails you could always go like Untitled Post #1, UP#2, UP#3, etc..

i was at benette's lane the night i left melb and there was this hilarious band there who just couldn't seem to give their songs names so they were playing like, song #9 and song #21 it was really random and funny haha.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home