Peeeling makes perfect!
It's quite sad... the guy who wrote the poem in one of my previous entries -- W.H. Auden. He's gay. Sigh. Oh wells... how?
Yesterday, I went for Drama practice at Grattan. It was such a waste of time!! (Actually the past 3 practices were time wasters, bugger) Anyway, yah. But we did get to do some peeling. PEELING MAKES PERFECT! I just hope we're not complacent or anything.
Went for lunch with Jas and Hilda... I don't know why but I seem to have a lot of med friends. Why? Why? Where have all you arty farty people gone to? ah weellls.
Then I had dinner with Chris and Dan. We make the worse eggs ever. But the French toast was pretty good. All thanks to Dan. :0). despite the fact that we forgot oil. Quite sad.
Yesterday, I went for Drama practice at Grattan. It was such a waste of time!! (Actually the past 3 practices were time wasters, bugger) Anyway, yah. But we did get to do some peeling. PEELING MAKES PERFECT! I just hope we're not complacent or anything.
Went for lunch with Jas and Hilda... I don't know why but I seem to have a lot of med friends. Why? Why? Where have all you arty farty people gone to? ah weellls.
Then I had dinner with Chris and Dan. We make the worse eggs ever. But the French toast was pretty good. All thanks to Dan. :0). despite the fact that we forgot oil. Quite sad.

1 Comments:
oy explain peeling to me!
Post a Comment
<< Home