Good day?
I'm so happy! :0)
Finally, got tickets to Trinity Idol! Yay! Thanks Milene!
Went for M&C tute just now. I was quite unresponsive at the first part of the lesson... because everyone else was answering stuff and I felt like I didn't need to say anything. Plus my brain refused to function. I couldn't even answer an easy question like 'why do you think they don't show the face of the jaguar lady?'...ehhhh. yeah. I don't know. So I just kept quiet and stared at the picture until Fiona answered it for me. So good, it took his attention away from me so I could continue my wonderfool doodling.
Well, we got round to talking about pump, the drink. And Ron was like saying something about why buy water if you can get it from the tap. Even though I know the water's clean... I can't drink it! I can be quite paranoid about water sometimes. When I was kid, I HAD to drink warm water. Which means, I would take boiled water and mix it with boiling water before I would drink it. And I was like 'Well, in Singapore, we have reversed osmosis water. Which means it comes from shit." I don't know if he thinks it means the water tastes like shit or it comes from shit. I meant the latter. Newater probably tastes normal and its probably more nutrious or whatever but yeah... I still have an icky feeling about it.
Anyhow, we got into our 'the Pitch' groups and I got Ryan and Jac again! Welcome back team. Haha, you got me again! Lalalala. Plus we have 2 new additions to our group. 5 people! That's big man. Anyways, guess what our advertising company is called? Yes! It's 'THE CRASH FACULTY'! hmmmm why does that sound so familiar? Yeah, Ronnie thought it was clever... yay! All thanks to me!!!!! weeeeeeeee!! *applause* Sorry. I'm very very tired.
Okay, anyhow, Ryan and I went to safeway and I finally recharged my phone. Bought some ricotta cheese and some yummy strawberries. They are soooo big and soooo cheap!! YUM YUM YUM! alrighty, best be going now! ta!
Finally, got tickets to Trinity Idol! Yay! Thanks Milene!
Went for M&C tute just now. I was quite unresponsive at the first part of the lesson... because everyone else was answering stuff and I felt like I didn't need to say anything. Plus my brain refused to function. I couldn't even answer an easy question like 'why do you think they don't show the face of the jaguar lady?'...ehhhh. yeah. I don't know. So I just kept quiet and stared at the picture until Fiona answered it for me. So good, it took his attention away from me so I could continue my wonderfool doodling.
Well, we got round to talking about pump, the drink. And Ron was like saying something about why buy water if you can get it from the tap. Even though I know the water's clean... I can't drink it! I can be quite paranoid about water sometimes. When I was kid, I HAD to drink warm water. Which means, I would take boiled water and mix it with boiling water before I would drink it. And I was like 'Well, in Singapore, we have reversed osmosis water. Which means it comes from shit." I don't know if he thinks it means the water tastes like shit or it comes from shit. I meant the latter. Newater probably tastes normal and its probably more nutrious or whatever but yeah... I still have an icky feeling about it.
Anyhow, we got into our 'the Pitch' groups and I got Ryan and Jac again! Welcome back team. Haha, you got me again! Lalalala. Plus we have 2 new additions to our group. 5 people! That's big man. Anyways, guess what our advertising company is called? Yes! It's 'THE CRASH FACULTY'! hmmmm why does that sound so familiar? Yeah, Ronnie thought it was clever... yay! All thanks to me!!!!! weeeeeeeee!! *applause* Sorry. I'm very very tired.
Okay, anyhow, Ryan and I went to safeway and I finally recharged my phone. Bought some ricotta cheese and some yummy strawberries. They are soooo big and soooo cheap!! YUM YUM YUM! alrighty, best be going now! ta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home