a weekend in the life of me
The weekend went by so incredibly quick! What a shame...
Anyhow, Sunday was a busy busy day. Went to church in the morning and then to Melbourne University Open day. Was alright I suppose. Huiwen and I went to get free lunch. :0) and free popcorn. The media and communications info session was useless. didn't get much from it.
Afterwhich, I arrived early for drama meeting. Drama was fun, surprisingly, I usually hate it. Yeah, I get this really sickening feeling (just like accounting) when I have to attend it. But yeah, my group has pretty much got out act together. But my falling into the bathtub and dying scene is quite painful when I don't land all proper and all.
Came back and went to Steph's room where I took a nap and woke up to make dinner with Huiwen. We didn't stop talking that night... we must have talked for about 5 hours. Steph came over to my place to finish her HOI, while I editted my accounting. Tried to watch a movie but my stupid comp kept lagging... oh well. So I fell asleep but kept waking up to the sound of Steph's dramatic typing and then of course, the printer. Oh boy. Yeah, anyways... I didn't actually get to really sleep till about.. was it nearly 4 a.m.? Yup. Tragic.
Today, we had drama meeting again and we ended up doing crossword puzzles in Grattan. I think we've pretty much exhuasted the entire entertainment section of the newspaper. Then we went for M&C lecture... yay. Haha. I was sitting in the middle this time... so hard to see the slides.
Accounting was as usual. nothing much to talk about. its the class i most reluctantly want to attend. But surprisingly, EAP was quite entertaining. It was presentation day today. I shall be presenting on Voluntary Student Unionism on Thursday. Crap! Tim and I were fighting for Rupert Murdoch as our next presentation topic... I won. Haha. But I said I'd trade him Rupert Murdoch for Broadwalk as a joke. :0P... very monopoly-ish.
And so, here I am. typing and waiting for dinner...
Anyhow, Sunday was a busy busy day. Went to church in the morning and then to Melbourne University Open day. Was alright I suppose. Huiwen and I went to get free lunch. :0) and free popcorn. The media and communications info session was useless. didn't get much from it.
Afterwhich, I arrived early for drama meeting. Drama was fun, surprisingly, I usually hate it. Yeah, I get this really sickening feeling (just like accounting) when I have to attend it. But yeah, my group has pretty much got out act together. But my falling into the bathtub and dying scene is quite painful when I don't land all proper and all.
Came back and went to Steph's room where I took a nap and woke up to make dinner with Huiwen. We didn't stop talking that night... we must have talked for about 5 hours. Steph came over to my place to finish her HOI, while I editted my accounting. Tried to watch a movie but my stupid comp kept lagging... oh well. So I fell asleep but kept waking up to the sound of Steph's dramatic typing and then of course, the printer. Oh boy. Yeah, anyways... I didn't actually get to really sleep till about.. was it nearly 4 a.m.? Yup. Tragic.
Today, we had drama meeting again and we ended up doing crossword puzzles in Grattan. I think we've pretty much exhuasted the entire entertainment section of the newspaper. Then we went for M&C lecture... yay. Haha. I was sitting in the middle this time... so hard to see the slides.
Accounting was as usual. nothing much to talk about. its the class i most reluctantly want to attend. But surprisingly, EAP was quite entertaining. It was presentation day today. I shall be presenting on Voluntary Student Unionism on Thursday. Crap! Tim and I were fighting for Rupert Murdoch as our next presentation topic... I won. Haha. But I said I'd trade him Rupert Murdoch for Broadwalk as a joke. :0P... very monopoly-ish.
And so, here I am. typing and waiting for dinner...

2 Comments:
Hello my dear. Yay you have a blog again... Great! hope you're having fun downunder. Miss ya lots!!
Hello my dear. Yay you have a blog again... Great! hope you're having fun downunder. Miss ya lots!!
Post a Comment
<< Home