OHHHHH SEASON 3
YES YES YES!!! MY MUM FINALLY DELIVERED SEASON 3 OF 24!!
I am absolutely esctatic! Yes!!! OHHHH!
After lunch, Kylie came to pick me up and we went down to Marybinougn (is that how u spell it?) yeah, anyhow, I went to taylor my pants.. woot! and Yeah, she passed me some of the stuff that my mumster sent over. Yay... my LesportSac bag is finally here. so happy and she sent me another Ralph Lauren shirt. Double yayness!
I can't wait to go back to singapore! I LOOOOOVEEE SINGAPORE!! yeah, people don't realise how good it is until they go away.
I mean, I feel like an orphan here and the only direct relative I have is my bro and visiting times are like... every 3 weeks. Haha. But yeah. It's nice to see family. :0)...
I am absolutely esctatic! Yes!!! OHHHH!
After lunch, Kylie came to pick me up and we went down to Marybinougn (is that how u spell it?) yeah, anyhow, I went to taylor my pants.. woot! and Yeah, she passed me some of the stuff that my mumster sent over. Yay... my LesportSac bag is finally here. so happy and she sent me another Ralph Lauren shirt. Double yayness!
I can't wait to go back to singapore! I LOOOOOVEEE SINGAPORE!! yeah, people don't realise how good it is until they go away.
I mean, I feel like an orphan here and the only direct relative I have is my bro and visiting times are like... every 3 weeks. Haha. But yeah. It's nice to see family. :0)...

5 Comments:
HELLOO aud,i kindda miss you. :)
do commee back soon alrights? we could meet up. :D
omg am i really the only asshole child who never misses home? i miss youuuuu tho!
Yeah, I'm sure that's right. I'll probably miss Singapore a lot when I go away to study/work. IF I go away.
But right now it's like SINGAPORE YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!
hahaha. ditto, kiki. is 24 really THAT good? i'm currently hooked to OTH, if you haven't heard or read from my blog...hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home